Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Meet-up with Sanghoon Lee's Family (December 2021)

 While I was staying at Jimin's home in Ilsan, I met up with Sanghoon's family. Sanghoon and his wife Songhee met each other in Rwanda and have been serving in Africa for the past twenty-some years. They are still serving in Rwanda and they are on their furlough. 

We met in Rwanda while I was serving in that country. I was involved in the formation phase of their missional business Nanuri Co. Ltd which included a medical clinic, a guest house, and a Christian academy.

Their two daughters went to school in Singapore for their college education and now working to fulfil the 5-year work requirement. Their son Kanghee was with them and we met over dinner.








I pray that the Lord will bless the family with His divine wisdom to be able to help expand His Kingdom through Nanuri, while balancing their family life and the ministry. - Jeffrey

No comments: