Monday, December 11, 2023

Golf Outing to Myrtle Beach, SC (June/July 2023)

I am blessed to have my former colleagues who still want to get together once in a while. I had an opportunity to have a golf outing with three of my former colleagues in June/July 2023 to Myrtle Beach. We used to work together at Premier Bank in Colorado, but now they all work at different banks.

We all came from different places: Koomin Chung from Georgia , Yeonhee Han from New York, Kelvin Hur from Colorado, and me from South Carolina.


We stayed at a condominium for three nights and played three rounds of golf. It was fun and joyous regardless of how we played. For two days, we played 36 holes.




Our joy was not only in playing golf but also in dining together. 






After two days, Yeonhoo and Kelvin had to leave early because of their flight schedules. Koo and I played another round and we met an uninvited guest at one of the sand traps. 



 We all felt that we should continue to get together as we get old. We will see how things go. I am truly blessed. - Jeffrey

No comments: