Monday, December 18, 2023

Family and Friends in Korea (September/October 2023)

After our trip to Turkey, we went to Korea for many purposes. It was a short stay, but I had to take care of a lot. The greatest joy was of course seeing family and friends.

I had a lunch meeting with two couples of BJ Kim and Fernando Choi. We enjoyed our gathering over delicious Mexican food. 




I also had a lunch meeting with some of SfK Korea board members at a restaurant near the Express Terminal in Gangnam. It is always a great joy to fellowship with them.



Soon after I arrived in Seoul, my two sisters and my mom went on a cruise to visit Japan and Taiwan. I went to my mom's home in Osan and had a joyous reunion, although short. I traveled to Incheon International Airport together to send them off.  They had a great time!



I had a dinner meeting with two couples of Rev. Jae Chul Chung and BJ Kim. Their spouses are counselors and they are leading SfK Counseling Force. I had to bring them together for a formal introduction and meeting. We met at a Chinese restaurant in the Hong Dae University area. The food was good and our meeting was cordial.
  


I was invited to the house of Professor Yoo and his wife Hongim, my wife Kristin's college friend. It is always a great joy to see them. 


I also had a gathering with Jay Yoon's couple and also my wife's friend couple: - Jeffrey

No comments: