Thursday, May 18, 2023

Trip to Chungju, Korea (April 2023)

 My address in Korea is registered in the City of Chungju. It was because of Cconma Co., Ltd which allowed me to register my address when I had to restore my Korean citizenship. Now my colleague Sungsoo Kim and his wife call Chungju their home. We spent a night at their home.


We spent a good amount of time at a healing center nearby. Its name is far too long and complicated to write in English. It means "A spring in a deep mountain." I have been there a few times before, but it was the first time for Kristin. She liked the place very much.







One of several ministries they are engaged in is at a local church. We visited the church and took a photo with the senior pastor who was working in the garden.


May our friendship and companionship will last long to be a witness of authentic friendship. - Jeffrey

No comments: