Saturday, October 5, 2019

Dallas, Texas, USA (September 2019)

After the BAM Conference at Bethel Church, I made a couple of short trips outside California. The first stop was to Dallas where Amanda lives.

Amanda and Ray, Amanda's fiance came to pick me up at night.


The following day, Amanda came to pick me up for lunch with Ray at a Korean restaurant.

After that, Amanda took me to a house that she wanted to buy. Kristin and I are planning to make the down payment in exchange for a room for us to stay when we visit Texas. The house we saw was dropped because the foundation was shaky.

Later, Amanda took me to Ray's Sport Tae Kwon Do Studio. I used to practice Tae Kwon Do when I was young, but discontinued when I was in the ninth grade. At that time, we practiced to equip ourselves with the physical and mental attitude. The practice now was purely sport exercise. A little girl who looked very weak was passionate about Tae Kwon Do. I enjoyed watching the practice. I also met Will, Ray's cousin.



I liked the way Ray trained his students and made an offer to him through Amanda that I was willing to partner with him in his potential new studio project in Garland. We will see.

It was a short visit, but I met Ray for the first time. He looked nice and genuine. I told him that any sexual relationship outside a marriage, even before the marriage, is un-biblical. I pray that they will formalize their relationship through a wedding. - Jeffrey

No comments: