Saturday, October 19, 2019

Chiang Mai, Thailand (October 2019)

Since I started SfK Ministries, I travel a lot. So my stay in Chiang Mai is rather short. In fact, I end up missing a lot of opportunities to meet up people who visit Chiang Mai.

Nonetheless, occasionally, I am able to meet up with some visitors.

Jung Kwon Park is Director of Moi Coffee Division at Hesed Cambodia. He came to attend a coffee certificate continuing education program during September. He and I were able to meet up during a short time span of my stay in Chiang Mai.


Hoon Jae Jun was one of the participants in SfK MBA BCT Kathmandu that was held in August 2019. He and his wife visited Chiang Mai briefly and we were able to find a mutually convenient time one day after I returned home from my trip to California and one day before they returned to Kathmandu. What a timing!



Caleb Kim has been serving in East Africa for the past 25 plus years. Currently he is serving as the Dean of Institute for Africa Reality Studies at Africa International University in Nairobi, Kenya. He supervises a program under which he approves the granting of doctoral degrees in Islamic Studies. He came to Chiang Mai to teach an intensive Fuller Theological Seminary course. He serves as Adviser on SfK's Islam Outreach programs.  Again, our get-together was made during my week-long break in between trips in October.



I am just grateful for these opportunities. - Jeffrey

No comments: