Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Bankok, Thailand (June 2019)

I made a short stop in Bangkok, Thailand on my way to Lahore, Pakistan. The purpose was to meet up with people who were involved in training missional entrepreneurs: i.e. Neo Moravian House of IBA, JES and SfK.

The discussion went well. Now it needs to be put into practice and application. We will see.

I also participated in reviewing and evaluating the business plans presented by the participants in the Neo Moravian House training.


I had a short but meaningful discussion with Kang Rak Lee, the principal of KR Consulting, who has been involved in training missional entrepreneurs. We agreed on collaboration and we will see where it goes from here.


I worshiped at a Korean church and it was a blessing.


It was too bad that I could not spend time with Peter Lee who was traveling outside Bangkok. - Jeffrey 

No comments: