Saturday, August 29, 2026

Orange County, California (May 2026)


In May, I started a long journey with the first stop being in Orange County, California. The primary purpose was to attend the in-person SfK Life board meeting. With the members flying in from Georgia and Colorado, we held the meeting at Sam Kim's office. It is joyful enough to just meet them in person.

I took the time to visit Huntington Beach, one of the many beaches in Southern California. The vast scale opened my heart to breathe in and breathe out. 




I also met up with a few people dear to me. I had a meal with Alyse Kwon, CEO of SfK ITAM USA, a marketing agency. It is a blessing to be able to work with her on the Kingdom works. Also, I met up with Kwang Gu Won, the second brother of Kristin. He looked healthy.


I had a meeting with Donghoon Choi, CEO of Cconma USA and another platform, Kingdom Plan.it. SHINE Alliance is using this platform to develop its mobile app. 


 After a short stop in Orange County, I headed out to Chiang Mai, Thailand. - Jeffrey

No comments: